Sunday, August 9, 2009

Candied 'Yams' Are Old Hat- Here's a Better Way to Enjoy Sweet Potatoes

This video took me two days to make, rather than the several weeks of the previous episode. Each of the two probably took a similar amount of time in terms of hours, but for this one I already had the microphone and the setup and stuff. I'm still trying to find the best format and settings for uploading to YouTube, but there are many variables to consider. I'll try something different with the next episode. I'd rather not have to spend several hours uploading a video, but for fairly high quality that would be unavoidable. I'm trying to find something in between. I'd like the uploaded videos to have quality somewhat higher than this one and the previous one, and I'd prefer not to spend more than an hour or two uploading.


No comments:

Post a Comment